Cisco Network and Security engineer
Certified professional network and security engineer (CCNP) with more than 12 years of experience in design and support of large corporate networks based on Cisco equipment. This includes Cisco switches, routers and Cisco ASA firewalls.
Guru in troubleshooting of VPN, Dynamic routing, NAT, Access list problems. Good in analyses of network problems including fault isolation, problem resolution and service restoration.
I had started my career in one of the TOP5 banks in my country as an associate network engineer and was promoted several times to senior engineer (2009), to lead engineer (2011) and to chief network and security engineer (2012).
During the career
- had participated in numerous projects regarding enlargement of LAN and WAN
- reviewed and managed the security rule database
- was responsible setting up and troubleshooting of VPN connections to branch offices and partner organizations
- was responsible for PCI DSS audition regarding network equipment of the bank’s processing center
- trained associate engineers in branch offices and helped them to resolve network issues
- made diagrams of the whole company’s network and particular network services
- was responsible for creation of guides and instructions considering setting up and maintaining of remote network and security equipment
Please feel free to contact me any time when you are experiencing any issues with Cisco network equipment. shall try my best to help you.